May 13, 2015
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting the website belonging to Bandas Law Firm, PC (“Firm”). This website has been created solely for the purpose of providing information to potential clients. The information provided is not intended to be legal advice.
Collection of Information.
1. The Firm Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The Firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Firm Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, The Firm may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable The Firm to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. The Firm may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that The Firm may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Firm Web site features, content or services.
Use of Information.
1. The Firm uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing The Firm Web sites to your interest, and also to help The Firm select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help The Firm tailor The Firm Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of The Firm’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, The Firm may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but The Firm will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. The Firm reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Firm Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to the firm by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the Firm over the Internet, either through the Firm’s Web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney – Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
Hiring an attorney is a serious matter and should not be based solely upon advertising. Chris Bandas of Bandas Law Firm, PC is licensed in the State of Texas.
This website has been created in good faith by the Bandas Law Firm, PC and no representation is made as to the completeness and/or accuracy of the information contained herein. Information may be incomplete, may contain errors or omissions and may become out of date. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Bandas Law Firm, PC reserves the right to add, delete or modify the information contained herein at any such time as it deems appropriate. This site and any and all references to products and services are provided as is, without any warranty or implied term of any kind.
By using this website, you represent that you are seeking legal representation in good faith from Bandas Law Firm pertaining to your membership in a class for a proposed class action settlement. You represent that you are not represented by other counsel with respect to the matter you are contacting Bandas Law Firm about, nor have you communicated with any other attorneys or law firms regarding any proposed class action settlement, including but not limited to the settlement you are contacting Bandas Law Firm, PC about. You represent that all information you provided or will provide to Bandas Law Firm is true and correct. You represent that you are not an employee or agent of class counsel, a plaintiff or a defendant in any class action nor have you had any communications with class counsel, defense counsel or a plaintiff in any class action, including but not limited to the matter you are contacting Bandas Law firm about.
You understand that the use of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Bandas Law Firm. You understand that legal representation is not available in all states where this website may be viewed, nor in all legal matters. This is an ADVERTISEMENT.
You agree to be contacted by Bandas Law Firm by phone, text, email, fax or any other form of communication of any kind pertaining to the matter you contacted Bandas Law Firm about or about any other claim or potential claim or rights or potential rights, including your rights or potential rights pertaining to any other class action or proposed class action. You give permission that Bandas Law Firm provides you with updated information and to contact you about upcoming class action settlements by any of the above forms of communication.
“No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.”